Astros Jr. Preseason Boot Camp - April 10th, 12th, 16th, 18th
We are excited to launch our 2nd annual Astros U12/U14/U17 Preseason Boot Camp in April to kick off the upcoming spring junior field hockey season.
- North Dome at the VIPER DOME, 2221 Crowchild Tr. NW
- Google “Absolute Baseball Academy”
- East/NE side of the McMahon Stadium parking lot (on the Crowchild Tr. side, just across from Stadium Nissan).
- April 10th, 12th, 16th, and 18th from 7pm – 9pm
AGE/SKILL LEVEL GROUPS
- “NEW” (as the name implies … for those who are brand-new to field hockey),
- “LEARN” (for our youngest group who have at least one season under their belts),
- “PRACTICE” (for our intermediate age and skill group),
- “PER-FECT” (for our oldest age group and/or athletes who can perform basic skills consistently and with less instruction)
Also, the *2018 CJP Spring Program Registration link is now open on the Field Hockey Alberta website. Astros/Maroons will again practice on WEDNESDAYS and Astros will again practice on THURSDAYS.
- CJP U18 Teams – http://fieldhockey.ab.ca/get-involved/register/u18-co-ed-league-registration/
- CJP U12/U14 Teams – http://fieldhockey.ab.ca/get-involved/register/u14-cjp-registration/